Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Criticize made a person

This person was criticize in the majority of his post, and this is very important in a citizen and especial in a university student, because the progress of our society depend of this, depend of the active citizens that criticize the system for find the problems of its and think the solutions for its problems.
Help I need somebody!!!
In this post he discuss about the problems in the Chilean society and its political system, and coincide whit me in indentify as a reason of this problem to the apathy of the civil society, too he discuss that the reason for this apathy are the policies that impulse the government, due to that this aim to the “clientelismo”, or in his word policies that aim “to practice a "self-made" “. In other dot that I share with he, is the need of a Welfare State (“benefactor state”), that advance in the “social protection”.
For Finish the blog “Marcos in the sky whit diamonds” of Marco Benjamin Bravo Banda, is a very clever blog, whit good appearance, and interesting post, from criticizes post as “Help I need somebody” to a emotional post as “I don`t know anyone more than myself”.

2 comments:

  1. i love you, but is secret ...
    shhhh shhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii!! Also I think that the Marcos's Blog it's great.. it's different


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete