Thursday, April 30, 2009

The power of the Computer

The computer is a technology that opens many possibilities, that before was unsuspected for a normal person or even to a big organization. The computers make possible development and updating of databases, and this information can update to internet, enable that any person by means a computer can accede to his information, and incorporate new information, too enable many possibilities of immediate communication, by means mail, chat and IP Telephony. Other application of the computer is that can use in the education and for entertainment

My first computer I acquired approximated to twelve years old, but now I have other computer. I use the computer sometimes for week, for work and entertainment.

Probably, if I have not a computer accede to information, communicate, and entertainment will very difficult for that I think of the computer is the important technology why enable make the impossible possible for all persons, that have a computer.

1 comment:

  1. Lalo!the computers? mmm yes are really important because you can be "conect" every day, every time, but i think that a PC is NOTHING whitout Internet

    ReplyDelete